1 L young thai coconut flesh, cleaned
60 ml golden flax seed, ground
125 ml water
250 ml diced tomato
4 leaves napa cabbage
250 ml shredded carrot
250 ml julienne cucumber
125 ml julienne squash
6 green onions
1 large avocado cut into 12 slices
- Blend all wrap ingredients in a high-speed blender until thick and creamy.
- Spread over lined dehydrator tray to 3 mm thickness.
- Dehydrate at 48°C for 10 hours.
- Remove from liner and cut into desired shape.
- For the filling ingredients, cut the leafy section away from the napa cabbage and slice the rib into long skinny pieces.
- Layer on the cutting board first the coconut wrap, then across the first 25 mm of the wrap the left section of the napa, followed by 1/6 of the napa rib, 1/6 portion of all other veggies.
- Repeat until all 6 wraps are full. Roll tightly and serve with your favorite dipping sauce and lime! Enjoy!
Thai Spring Roll Wraps
Tools to prepare your recipe