750 ml water
310 ml soaked pumpkin seeds
15 ml raw agave nectar, coconut nectar, or other sweetener
1 ml sea salt
Directions for Using the Soyabella
- Add nuts, grains, or seeds to the FINE SCREEN and attach to the MOTOR HEAD securely. Ensure the fitting is secure to prevent machine damage while blending.
- Add water to the CARAFE.
- Press RAW (or Mill) button and allow to process. Check the mylk to see if the desired consistency has been reached by lifting the MOTOR HEAD to look inside the carafe. Run the RAW (or Mill) cycle up to 2 more times to achieve creamier mylk per your own preference.
- Remove SCREEN and pulp.
- Optional: Add additional ingredients. The following ingredients are nice flavor additions and can also be added for different results in STEP 5: 15-30 ml raw cacao powder, 2 drops mint essential oil (food-grade), 5 ml cinnamon, 5 ml pumpkin pie spice, 5 ml spirulina
- Replace MOTOR HEAD and press RAW (or Mill) button to mix in additional ingredients.
- Pour out mylk and enjoy fresh! Store remaining mylk in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Pumpkin Seed Mylk
Tools to prepare your recipe