Goji Berry Coconut Yogurt
Jenny uses the Personal Blender to make a goji berry coconut yogurt in the Sousvant Sous Vide Circulator. Coconut is great for the brain and has essential fatty acids that are supportive of overall health. Goji berries are very high in antioxidants and add a nice color to the blend. These ingredients combined into the yogurt make for a sweet and tart healthy breakfast to jumpstart your focus and clarity at the beginning of the day.
Total time: N/A
By: Jenny Ross
250 ml soaked coconut
30 ml coconut butter
30 ml goji berries
1/2 lemon, squeezed
- Put in the yogurt starter, soaked coconut, coconut butter, and goji berries into your mason jar.
- Squeeze the 1/2 lemon into your mason jar.
- Add water to fill up the mason jar.
- Screw on the blending blade with mason jar adapter attached to your mason jar.
- Blend until all of the large goji berry pieces have been blended.
- Remove the blending blade assembly and mason jar adapter. Screw on mason jar lid.
- Prepare the Sousvant by adding water and setting the temperature to 48°C.
- Add the mason jar into the Sousvant and press "COOK."
- Let the yogurt cook in the Sousvant for 4-8 hours.
- Remove the jar carefully from the Sousvant. Serve and enjoy!